- 12 eggs
- 1/2 cup shredded parmigiano-reggiano
- 1 cup whole milk
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup EVOO
- 1/4 lb soppressata or pepperoni finely chopped
- 2 cloves chopped garlic
- 3 Tbsp grated onion
- 1 sprig oregano finely chopped
- 1/4 cup red wine 1 cup crushed tomatoes 6 oz fresh mozzerella shredded
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Beat eggs, milk, parmigiano, salt and pepper.
- In ovenproof skillet, heat 2 Tbsp EVOO over medium heat.
- Add eggs and keep them moving as they cook.
- When eggs begin to firm, transfer skillet to oven.
- Bake about 10 minutes until light golden and puffed, but not cooked through.
- In another skillet, heat 2 Tbsp EVOO over medium-high heat.
- Add pepperoni, garlic, onion, oregano and stir for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the wine and reduce for 1 minute.
- Add tomatoes and simmer to thicken for 10 minutes.
- Remove frittata from oven and top with tomato sauce and mozzarella.
- Bake to melt cheese, 8-10 minutes.
- Top with parsley and basil.
- 1.5 pounds Ground Turkey
- 1 Egg
- 1 Tablespoon Coconut Aminos
- 1/3 cup Chopped Red Onion
- 1/4 cup Loosely Packed Chopped Fresh Basil
- 1 Tablespoon Almond Flour
- Fresh Cracked Pepper to taste
Grill on each side for 5 minutes for a total of 10 minutes.
Dont be afraid to make extra patties to freeze for a quick
meal when you are in a hurry.